Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

I love my curly blonde hair but for it to be cute curly i have to brush it when its wet and leave it..and then it gets all knotty and i hate it and when i brush it it gets poofy and frizzy...any products to put in when its wet and then it will be able to brush with out getting frizzy? please help its very long to add and my mother wont let me get it cut...im tempted to cut it myself



My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

i know exactly how you feel! i have the exact same type of hair you do! my hair was very long so i got it cut and donated it to locks of love and now its at my shoulders. if you really want to get it cut tell your mom to let you donate it. its for a very good cause. and my magical hair product to control my frizz and help with tangles while drying is just mousse. while my hair is still dripping wet i scrunch some mousse through it the let it either air dry or blow dry and style it. you can also use loreal curling gel. hope this helped and good luck ^_^



My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

I have the same problem but I've given up and I just use a flat iron on mine but anyways...have you tried using a leave-in conditioner or anything like that?



My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

Just go out and cut it. What can she do?



My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

I had the same problem!



go ahead and but a product by garnier Nutrice called sleek and shine cream not the serum though just the cream.



It should do the trick.



My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

It's o.k I even cut my own hair you might get grounded but its worth it so I would cut it my self.



My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

try the blue sunsilk anti poof weightless volumizing creme. it is aaahmazing!!!!!!!!



My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

Your only going to have more problems by cutting your hair , if it's as curly as you say , it's just going to bounce and look like crusty the clown ( no offence meant by that )...... if your mum's keen you could get your curls relaxed , you can do it at home if you go to a hair supplier they can recommend a good brand and most will even tell you step for step what to do , or you could get your local hairdresser to do it for you , but it may cost slightly more.



As a hairdresser this is what i would recommend.



hope this helps :-)



My hair..i have a bad problem! help?

It sounds like you have a serious moisture problem, a lot girls would go to a salon and get a leave in moisture treatment, maybe you could something like Jerri curl but I am sure exactly what is wrong with your hair, also there is a shampoo and conditioner called Nexxus Humectress that can be very helpful. But I also THINK YOU SHOULD TALK TO A BEAUTICIAN .

No comments:

Post a Comment