Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair Help?!?!?

My hair is too oily. Want can i do to stop it? How can i keep my hair from tangling without brushing it all day? Please help! I have a date soon.



Hair Help?!?!?

I recommend you use a Chi straightening iron becasue it smooths down your hair. Also, I recommend you use a shampoo and a conditioner that dry your hair out. I recommend you consult your stylist because they know best. Also, if you are using a lot of products in your hair your hair can get very oily from that also. I hope I helped! Good Luck!



Hair Help?!?!?

umm do you have time to get a shower before you go on your date? try putting some babypowder in the roots of your hair after your shower, not too much just a teaspoon or so, this will really soak up the oil. to keep it from tangleing use a good conditioner and really message it into the ends of your hair.



Hair Help?!?!?

simple;



1: change your hair products, using the same one repeatedly ruins your hair.



2: style your hair differently



3: Blow dry every night or day (whichever time you take your shower/bath)



4: Take good care of it!!



Hair Help?!?!?

I have very long hair and I find the best way to stop it from tangling too much is to use hair accessories like headbands. That way your hair is out of your face and you are less likely to play with it or touch it, which will make it oily.



If you hair is very oily make sure you are putting your conditioner on your ends and not near your roots.



I believe talken powder is very good at absorbing oil when you are strapped for time. I think Aveda do a good hair refresher, which is a powder based shampoo. This should also help to dry up some oil. Good luck with the date!



Hair Help?!?!?

It is helpful to add some lemmon juice to the water of the last wash, do that whenever you have time, and another good thing to do is to use products that suits your hair type and try not to touch it. Another thing, brushing it too much only will stimulate the scalp to produce more oil...so, even if brushing can help to distribute the oil, remember to do that only before you wash your hair. There is also in the market some dry shampoos, Klorane has an excellent one, you could carry that with you and use it if there is an emergency.



Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment