Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

I'm a 15 year old girl. Recently i've had issues with my hair falling out in large clumps throughout the day, I straighten my hair and im hoping that the majority of this problem is simply heat damage. When I wash my hair I notice that one-two handfulls of hair fall out, usually at the root. Any time I brush, straighten or use any kind of product more hair falls out. I was wondering if anyone had any insight or logical explanation for this. Thank you for any help that you give. :)



I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

you have cancer!!!



I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

Put a pause to the straightening! Good luck.



I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

i do not know the answer to this...but dont listen to the person who says you have cancer



there just trying to scare you



i would see a doctor first



I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

Don't listen to the idiot who said you have cancer, its probably just heat damage from the straighteners.



If a lot of hair is falling out you may have allopecia, a condition which causes the hair to fall out. If it is really worrying you see your doctor as it is treatable.



Bear in mind though that humans on average lose 100 hairs A DAY. If its not hugely more than that I don't think you have anything to worry about!!!



I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

If you have/ have had an eating disorder, that can be a cause for hair loss.



I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

All humans shed hair constantly as the hairs stop growing and die. It's normal to brush your hair or run your fingers through your hair and have some hairs fall out. Straightening your hair is also probably making it brittle, which could be causing some of your loss. You shouldn't be worried about it unless really big hanks of hair start coming out (as in, big enough that you have thin spots on your scalp, or it looks like you took a pair of scissors to your hair). If you stop straightening your hair (it's ok! step away from the straightener slowly. Your natural texture is beautiful) and use a good conditioner, your hair should become stronger. Make sure you are also eating enough and that you are managing your stress, since these can cause hair loss.



By the way, cancer doesn't cause hair loss. Chemotherapy to treat cancer does. So you don't have cancer (probably).



I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

I had the exact same thing!!! I got it from getting relaxers, and my hair was faling our crazy, resently its been better, but my hair is kinda thin now. It should happen because of heat, do u have a eating disorder or do u get ur hair permed, im just growingmy hair out now, but stil getting relaxers.



ALSO mine happend because i went swimming in the ocean and in chlorene alot!!



I'm 15 and my hair is falling out, why?

Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment