Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do I tame my wild hair?

My hair is crazy! When I get out of the shower I brush it straight and then the bangs get all crazy and flippy and curly when it dries. Also, the rest of my hair just gets wavy and doesn't match my bangs at all.



In the morning I brush it and then I striaghten it. It looks perfect but as soon as I go outside to walk to my bus stop my hair gets all frizzy and my bangs get curly even though I drench them in hair spray and put in non-frizz spray.



And don't say to go without the hair spray because I tried that and it was even worse.



Oh, and keep it in mind that I'm on a limited budget so don't reccomend Japanese Straight Perms, please.



How do I tame my wild hair?

I used to have the same problem, i tired john freida moisture barrier and my hair is perfect.



You can buy it in boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment