Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a question about hair waves?

why am i only getting my waves in the back of my hair last night my sister was telling me i was brushing my hasir wrong but there is only one way to brush right



I have a question about hair waves?

no just use your wave brush and your wave grease.Use your doorag or wave cap at night and keep your hair cleaned and conditioned. Brush you hair in the direction you want your waves



I have a question about hair waves?

No, just keep brushing, and using your du-rag. My brother did it and his waves r really deep.



I have a question about hair waves?

^cosign. just keep at it with the brushing and make sure your brushing with the grain. also be sure to focus on ur week spots more. click that 360wavesa link and u will find out everything u need to know bout waves

No comments:

Post a Comment