Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

i resently learned that most of the stuff i do to my hair is not good! i usually wash it everyday, i brush it with a brush when it's wet, usually use a curling or straightening iron, and blow dry it basically every day...IT IS GETTING SOO DRY! if i skip a day of washing, my roots are greasy, but the rest is still very dry..i read this could be from ususing conditioner on my sscap. my hair is naturally wavy and its currently long and layered. im starting to get used to the waves and have stopped curling and straighting(ill save that for special occasions). i probaly have tons of split ends but i love my hair long and i think the long layers are what maeks the waves look good. im afraid if i get it cut too short and keep it wavy, it will look bad. i love my long hair but i dont know what else to do to make it not dry. im also getting dandruff which i heard is from a dry scalp. how can i mosturize my hair and scalp without getting it cut? any suggestions would be most appreciated!! thaxx



Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

The only way to get your split ends out is to cut them or they'll cuase more breakage on your hair. For dry hair do the Avocado Deep conditioner i think someone above said something like that. Well anyways you need 1 small jar of mayonnaise and a 1/2 avocado. Then Peel avocado and remove pit. Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl with your hands until it's a consistent green color. Smooth into hair being careful to work it to the ends. Use shower cap or plastic wrap to seal body heat in. Leave on hair for 20 minutes. For deeper conditioning wrap a hot, damp towel around your head over the plastic, or use a hair dryer set to a low to medium heat setting. Go to Sally beauty and get these conditioners they will really help your hair Motions Oil Moisturizer Anti-Breakage Hair Lotion, Nexxus Humectress, Matrix System Biolage etc. And you might need to get a clarifying shampoo and do that once a week. Try to not shampoo your hair so much cuz it dries your hair out even more and do deep conditioning.



Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

Use the best natural deep conditioner in the world! are you ready? It's fresh avocado. Mash it and for extra shine add a tablespoon of mayo(yes, mayonaisse). Leave it on for 30 mins. once a week and shampoo as usual. Guaranteed! It always does wonders for my hair.



Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

Use Pantene shampoo and conditiioner. It will also help if you dont blow dry it everyday. Just dry it low and cool. Apply Biolage daily hydrators. i think you can only buy it in a salon. It's white and came in a form of spray.



Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

vo5 products are really great at deep conditioning! Use a deep conditioner a few days in a row and make sure you wash it all out. Eventually just use them one day a week to keep it healthy. I used to dye my hair fairly often and it helped me go back to managable healthy hair!



Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

use Pantene Pro V



Shampoo - 2 minutes



Conditioner - at least 2 or 3 minutes



thats how long you should leave them in



Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

I have nearly waist-length hair that is very dry. I use Sunsilk's Hydra TLC hydrating mask. After washing your hair, towel dry it and comb some mask through. Put it up or braid it back and leave it in all day (it'll be a little sticky, so I do this on a day when I home doing chores). The next day, shampoo as usual. My hair is very silky now.



As far as a haircut goes, if you have split ends, they will only travel up the hair shaft, causing more damage. Go to a stylist and ask her how far the splits go. Let her know that you want to keep it long, and she'll help you keep what you can. Really, you have to cut the splits off.



Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

I use a product called CHI Silk Infusion. I use a dime size amount in damp hair before everytime I blow dry and my hair stays really soft and smooth. I don't put it in my roots so I don't know about the dandruff thing, but you could always use a dandruff shampoo and conditioner. Head and Shoulders has come out with a lot of new, fun scents lately.



Dry hair help please!! thanx!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hot oil head massages / Protien treatment



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment