Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need help with styling my hair....?

Ok so I want to style my hair so that it is straight....I want to use a boar brush??? (is that what those round brushes are called?) anyways...so i want to use that brush and blowdry my hair...any suggestions on how to use that brush. I know that's a weird question but whenever i try to use it It NEVER works (but my stylist uses it. It always seems to get caught when i twist it. Can anybody give me tips on how to use and make it work???



***also....got any brushes that work the best (round brushes only)....the ones that are good and straghtening your hair



I need help with styling my hair....?

try and make it so that its like facing across, instead of facing up. use it as if you were just brushing your hair out exept slower than usual. i hope this works out for you! :D



I need help with styling my hair....?

boar bristles is what you are looking for. any round brush with boar bristles will work depending on the length of your hair and how much body you want. the more the bigger the brush you need. also you could just buy the exact one your stylish uses from her. or she could tell you where to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment