Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair TRAMA!! experinced with hair? please spare me some insecure tears?

in highschool i was a serial hair colorist and died my hair a different brassy shade of blonde hoping i would achieve something i finally liked. i ruined my long think brown hair and it took me 2 years to finally grow out and restore its health and color. about 1 year ago i added very subtle highlights and its was perfect... which i did professionaly. ive been retouching them but very lightly. well about two weeks ago i went to do a routine touchup and she RUNIED my hair! it is burnt gold and yellow. and the highlights look like i painted them of with a fisherprice paint brush. it has made my hair really brittle and it has alot of breakage..... just from one service... my hair was in good condition before this. it was so bad she had to cut almost all my hair off! now i have brassy thin, broken short hair. im not overexagerating either... even my mom hates it! anyways, i hate hair color.. i want my natural hair back, but i dont want to try to match it becuase it will be too dark.



Hair TRAMA!! experinced with hair? please spare me some insecure tears?

Deep conditioning, hot oils treatments and lotssss of olive oil. Apply olive oil atleast thrice a week. Let it soak overnight and wrap it with a shower cap.



Why don't you use a herbal dye and just colour it to your original colour. In that way, you're not damaging it ianymore, just fixing the colour.



The treatments will restore your hair.



Hair TRAMA!! experinced with hair? please spare me some insecure tears?

You could use Oops! Hair dye remover



Make sure to buy plenty a deep conditoners, hot oil treatments and moisturising products to try and fix it.



Hair TRAMA!! experinced with hair? please spare me some insecure tears?

LISTEN TO ME!!



OK, PULL IT TOGETHER!



YOU NEED TO GET SOME DARK BLONDE- NOT LIGHT BROWN- DARK NATURAL BLONDE, NOT ASH- EITHER SEMI PERMANENT OR PERMANENT COLOR.



MIX THE 2 INGREDIENTS IN THE BOX



THEN PUT IN ABOUT 1/2 A CUP OF CONDITIONER AND PUT IT THRU YOUR WHOLE HEAD.



START AT THE BOTTOM, WITH HAIR DRY. LEAVE IT ON PROBABLY FOR 15-20 MIN. BUT WATCH IT.



THE CONDITIONER WILL BE A BUFFER TO YOUR HAIR AND ALSO CUT THE PEROXIDE TO 10% SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE DEPOSIT OF COLOR- LESS LIFT.



WASH YOUR HAIR W/ TEPID WATER , EVERY TIME AND



USE SOME SORT OF A SMOOTHING, ANTI FRIZZ PRODUCT.



GOOD LUCK GIRL



Hair TRAMA!! experinced with hair? please spare me some insecure tears?

I know how you feel the same thing happened to me!I had light brownish blonde hair and then I decided to dye it a lighter blonde and I ended up getting my hair messed up my hair had breakage and it looked terrible!!!The only advise I can give you is Dont dye it at all for about 2 to 3 months (it just depends on how healthy your hair gets)Then maybe get it dyed good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment