Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair damage problem! Help?!?

Since Summer 2007, I have gotten my hair professionally relaxed and colored once and I have done one at-home hair-dye product. So that's 1 perm and 2 colors. The last color was the at-home dye and I just did it about 4 weeks ago. But before that, when I had my professional dye in and came out of the shower, my hair was SOO STIFF. Even while it was still wet. I couldn't even brush through it. And after using Clairol Perfect 10, my hair became SOOO soft :) And recently (last week), my hair has been gradually becoming stiff when coming out of the shower, but not only THAT, but it's getting super-oily SUPER-fast for no reason. Like I literally step out, feel my scalp, and it's oily and my hair is stiff. I positively rinse out ALL shampoo %26amp; conditioner but I feel like there's still residue!



I'm considering one or more of these: Biolustre, bleach %26amp; re-dye, chemical stripping, but MOST DEFINITELY chopping some inches off the ends.



Anyone w/ the same problem?



Suggestions? Please help!



Hair damage problem! Help?!?

It sounds like some serious damage. When we chemically alter our hair we breakdown the protein (keratin) and our hair loses moisture. No matter what type color it happens. When you put color on top of it the color fill in where the protein once was and coats the top leaving it feeling soft. I wouldn't bleach. I would get a detoxifier, get a good haircut, put a demicolor on top, and start alternating between a moisture shampoo %26amp; conditioner and protein s %26amp; c. My favs and what I have seen work miracles have been Aveda detox, Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo %26amp; Cond for moisture then Redken Repair (blue bottles for protein. If you can get your hands on PPT from Redken that stuff is awesome. Hope I helped.



Hair damage problem! Help?!?

dont put any more chemicals on your hair for a while. Try trimming once a month. Have you ever tried the "Thermal Cap" with Deep Conditioning? Your needs deep treatment and not more chemicals. :)



Try changing the shampoo every month as well as the conditioner. Once the hair is dry, put a little serum toward the ends.



:)



Hair damage problem! Help?!?

my mom has dyed her hair like 20 times but still has hecka smooth hair. using pantene is really good. its agood brand.



Hair damage problem! Help?!?

oily hair means your hair is heathy clean never use mousse it makes you hair fall out my ant has a bold spot from DON'T USE MOSSE don't buy no cheap hair Dy or it will come out or go to a new professional and get it done.



Hair damage problem! Help?!?

First of all stop dying your hair, for a while, second i know it sounds gross...but get a bowl and crack a bunch of eggs in it...go over the bath tub and rub the eggs into your hair...like massage it like its shampoo, then once its in put your hair up in a towel and go do something like go on the computer or watch a movie...about 10-15 mins later, go have a shower and use shampoo - head and shoulders and conditioner - head and shoulders, and then get out and take a towel and dry your hair somewhat, then use a blow dryer right away, dont go to bed with wet hair or leave your hair wet for long, me and my friend did this for our other friend and her hair was soooo soft and nice and shiny....dont do this everyday , just use the shampoo and conditioner no hairspray or gel or any hair products for a while, and if it gets a bit stiff...just keep using shampoo and conditioner, and when it gets really bad do the egg thing again, if this doesnt help after about a month or two go see a doctor



i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment