Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Limp hair!!?

in the morning if i keep my hair down and dont do anything with it it seems to get stringy. I walk out of the house in the morning and my hair is looking great but then when i see what it looks like that same afternoon it looks very stringy and tangled. For the tangling part, i already put in detangler and it doesnt seem to help. my asking is this:



1. what will make it so that my hair does not get stringy throughout the day



2. what will help my hair to not look tangled



i am always having to brush it to keep it nice so....please help!



Limp hair!!?

To make your hair look stronge and shiney put you shampoo in while your hair is STILL DRY!!! before your shower leave that in for about 2-3 minutes.it will also make it easier to manage.



Limp hair!!?

Try using Big Sexy volumizing shampoo and conditioners. Also try using the root pump. If you have volume your hair might be able to not be so limp. If you want to go for a more thicker look try using Matrix Biolage, Redken, Paul Mitchell strengthening shampoo. There are a lot of choices.



Limp hair!!?

You know those girls that seem to have perfect hair and makeup all day long? It's not effortless - they do touch-ups throughout the day. Make a run to the bathroom every so often to run a brush through it to keep it looking like it was in the morning. I personally have stick-straight hair that tends to look stringy after a while if I do nothing to it in the morning - I blow dry it after applying a gloss (it's a liquid, not a gel, and works fine with no blow dryer) and that helps keep it together and untangled throughout the day with no string action going on. Make sure to get your hair regularly trimmed, and try using a light spray leave-in conditioner instead of detangler - it will help the hair stay soft and not sticky, which can add to the tangled problem. Hope this helps!



Limp hair!!?

i usually curl the ends with a ceramic curling iron.while im getting ready i twist my hair and put it in a clip.hope i helped: )



if u have questions e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment