Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Need Help!!!! Hair problems!!?

I am getting married in less than a week. I am going to color my hair the same color as I have it know but I have been loosing a lot of hair. Especially when I take a shower and brush it afterwards. Is it bad if I color it?? Would it be worse?? I need advise.



Need Help!!!! Hair problems!!?

you should ask your hair dresser before you do anything if your worried about it. Especially since its before your wedding! good luck!



Need Help!!!! Hair problems!!?

it dont sound good maybe you should just touch up your roots



Need Help!!!! Hair problems!!?

ok u should maybe go see the doctors to see if there is something wrong or u should get a different shampoo



that is all i can tell u good luck wit ur marrige



Need Help!!!! Hair problems!!?

Yea I think that is the reason you are shedding hair. I'm sure it is growing back. When I got a perm, when I would take a shower or comb it, it would fall out like crazy too. It grew back and I don't get perms anymore and my hair doesn't fall out. Any harsh chemicals you put in your hair are going to damage it in some way. I would not die it for a while and see if it stops falling out.



Need Help!!!! Hair problems!!?

no dont worry, color it, loosing hair is normal, its usually becuase of stress or if your get angry alot anywayzz it grows bak color ur hair den afta ur wedding see a profession GOOD LICK

No comments:

Post a Comment