Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

I have a winter formal dance tonight and I have no clue on how 2 do my hair. My curling iron broke, I dont have any rollers nothing! I only have hair spray, gel, rubber band things, and a brush. I dont want to scrunch it because that doesnt seem to formal to me and I always just leave my hair down. Im cluelessssssss! AH I'm wearing a black dress that has a halter thing at the top. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! the dance is tonight! Im on my hands and knees begging!



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

make you hair messy using the hair spray( but not "scruched", you dont want it to look wet) then if you have a headband try this style, by just pulling it back. Wear long earrings so that your hair is not the main focus.



http://z.about.com/d/prom/1/7/_/1/-/-/72...



whatever happens try to enjoy yourself...:)



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

Try washing it, then braiding it. Let it dry, and take it out. Maybe put a cut clip or pin in the side also?



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

Maybe a bun... Wow, I have no clue, I would scream if I were you!



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

go to a friends and use there curling iron. good luckk!!



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

just wear it down or braid it



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

leave your hair down im sure you'll look much better like thats then just curling it and doing so much stuff with it



also the dance is formal so you dont have to dress up that much



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

ok. call up your BFF who is going to the dance too, go to her house and get ready there. she'll help you out and in the end you can still be hot. it'll be fine. good luck!



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

After you are finished screaming, try the braid idea, as this will make your hair wavy, it will look nice.



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

ok. since your hair obviously isn't going to be the "wow factor" of your outfit, try doing really extravagant make up.



since it's a halter dress, i would recommend wearing you hair up. try scrunching it and then putting it in a "messy" but a pretty clip.



for makeup, since our dress is black, do something very shimmery on your eyes with lots of mascara and eyeliner (make sure it's not TOO much...). then go for a pale pink lipstick that'll last all night, and wont look too overpowering.



goodluck, i hope it all works out!!!



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

first u need 2 calm down. i think i have an idea. u should definently pull ur hair into a messy bun and leave 2 side pieces hangin down. it should do :)



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

Ok here is a picture that might help you, Im going to a dance tonight too by the way :)



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



but if that isnt possible, I suggest this:



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



but what is always possible is to just pin it up, it looks simple yet elegant, Best of luck!



- Taylor



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

take the gel put a wad in your hair and brush it that will give you straight hair



grad the rubber bands and put up the sides of your hair up like bring it up



umm make some braids



ahh i think scrunching is formal just scrunch your hair and staighten your bangs with the gel and bruch then put some hair spray(hair spray is bad for the inviroment=[ )



hope it helped



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

here's an easy way to pull your hair up in a bun and it looks very formal:



1. to make your bun you first take some clean socks and cut the toe out. begin rolling them to make them look like a donought with a hole in the middle. use more socks till it's the desired size you would like your bun to be.



2. pull your hair in a ponytail, where ever you want your bun to be (I do mine on top of my head)



3. pull your ponytail through the sock donought thingy you made in step one.



4. spread the excess ponytail hair over and around the sock to cover it up and pin hair hair under the sock to make it stayor use another ponytailer to hold it down.



*it's pretty simple once you get started and only takes like 10 minutes to do. I used to wear my hair like this all the time when I didn't want to fix it. if you do it on top of your head it looks really elegant.. hope this helps.*



http://www.flickr.com/photos/katrinarey/...



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

Go for a sleek, posh look! Since your dress is halter, wear it back.



Do a low ponytail, take a small segment of hair, and wrap it around the rubber band several times. Now, tuck the end of this piece in, secureing it with a hair pin will help!



It should look like this:



http://www.hairextensionsnow.com/catalog...



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

Do the braid thing, but, DON'T fully wet it, or it could take forever to dry. Take a spray bottle %26amp; lightly mist your hair. Then, take your gel %26amp; work it through it. Next, take your hair %26amp; make 2 braids (one on each side so you look like pochantis). Take your hair dryer %26amp; start to dry the braids. After they are fully dry, wait for your hair to cool down %26amp; then take the braids out %26amp; lightly finger comb them to loosen them up %26amp; then lightly mist with hair spray. If you don't want your hair to be fully down with being wavy, do the partly up look (not the half-up/half-down, but, when you just take the very front/top pieces %26amp; pull them back so the rest of your hair is hanging) It will look very pretty like this with being wavy.



It'll be like a wavy version of how J-Lo looks in this pic



http://www.theflickchicks.com/images/Gre...



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

sounds like trouble!



DONT CURL YOUR HAIR WITH BRAIDS



the curls go away after a while, and think about it,



EVERYONE else will be wearing there hair curled.



try just putting small amount of hair in a clip to the side



or something.



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

DONT SKIP OVER THIS ANSWER!READ:



dont braid it while its wet and do the thing everyone is saying. It makes your hair tacky, unelegant, poofy, and troll-like.(plus, u cant get it out without washing it.)Instead, scrunch your hair. pull part of your hair back with a nice clip and leave some of the front pieces out. Look like a superstar..dont make your hair so perfect and gelled down!



if this doesn't work, i recommend running to a walgreens or CVS or something and buying a curling iron or straightener! you'll need one someday anyway!



I have a major hair problem!!!!!!!?

scrunch your hair::



take a shower. after coming out..dry your hair with a towel so that your hair is not tripping wet but still wet. then take your hands and push your hair up so that it makes curls in your hair. then take the gel and spread it through out all of your hair so that the curls will stay in place. use the hairspray to finialize it. i suggest putting in two rounds of gel and hairspray. take a small "shark" clip and take the top of your hair and clip it back. hope you like it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment