Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair frizzing?

my hair is frizzing and everything after i brush it and put conditioner and products. i shower too and then when i wake up... POOF! how do i control my lions mane?



Hair frizzing?

I have a very similar problem to you, so I did research and hopefully what helped me will help you too! When showering, I recommend an anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner. I prefer the bottles from either Pantene or Sunsilk. Wash your hair as you normally do, but while conditioning, run your fingers through your hair gently. Towel dry your hair. Don't wrap it up in the towel or rub it dry- Just squeeze gently in the towel. Afterwards, it may help if you do not brush your hair. Brushing the hair with a many-bristled brush can break very fragile hairs causing frizz and fly aways. You can use a wide tooth comb or just use your fingers- It should still be untangled from running your fingers through with conditioner in the shower. After your done with all of that, it helps to use some light products. For major poofing (which I am a victim of), I like to use Sunsilk Anti-Poof. The name says everything, doesn't it? It helps soo much! I also use Redken anti-frizz serum and Redken Anti-frizz polishing milk. These I am not sure if you can find locally, however it might be in your salon (that's where mind is). That should help. It usually depends on what type of products your hair reacts to, but mine sounds very similar to yours, and all these products work great for me. I hope I helped. Remember: Most frizz and fly aways are caused by breakage of the hair while wet. Like I said before, it's extremely fragile and needs to be taken care of carefully. It also helps to let your hair dry before going to sleep. One can roll a lot in their sleep, putting themselves in a position to wake up with major chaos in the morning. It helps to be awake while the hair is drying because you can control it. You'll have frizz-free hair in no time!!! Good luck!!!



Hair frizzing?

i let mine dry in a bun and take it out in the morning, then apply a leave in conditioner. :) i have super frizzy hair also, ugh haha.



Hair frizzing?

I brush mine in the shower while I have conditioner in my hair



Hair frizzing?

get BIOSILK- Silk Therapy



Hair frizzing?

i have this product i use and it works really great...its called frizz-ease.......i got it at walmart..i have frizzy hair too...and this product is seriously the best



here go to this site:



http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enhanced...



Hair frizzing?

Maybe after showering you could use a leave in conditioner and then plait large sections of your hair,leave to dry over night and then loosen the plaits in the morning.You would then have nice toloused hair

No comments:

Post a Comment