Saturday, August 1, 2009

What can i do with my hair?

my hair is fine but there's lots of it!! It's got a lot of volume but is kinda frizzy..it's curly if i get out of the shower and let it dry on it's own but the curls are sort of hidden behind bushyness when i brush it, it goes realllly bushy i can't explain 'afro' is the only word, even when i straighten it it's still a mess. i can't style it well, my forehead is unusually large and my cheeks are chubby so putting back into a pony just highlights them. what can i do??



btw i don't really want to have to use straighteners as it will dry out my hair!



What can i do with my hair?

you need the right hair products for your hair. i suggest visiting your hairstylist (and get a good one in your area id you don't -ask friends with great hair for recommendations) and get the right cut, then the right product for your hair type and desired length. of course, when you comb through curly hair with a brush, it is going to frizz more. you need a pick. bangs %26amp; side bangs can help make your forehead look more proportionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment