Saturday, August 1, 2009

What can i do for my hair? I over dyed and now its really damaged.?

okay well i was bored this summer so one night i decided i would dye my hair blonde with my friends, we bleached it, it didnt come out the color i liked so i bleached it again i still hated the color so i figured id just dye it brown again. I dyed it was light brown and i left it like that for a while then my senior pictures were coming and i had to wear my hair hair extensions so i dyed my hair dark brown it turned black so i had to use lightener to dye my hair back to brown and now my hair is a complete dead damaged mess and when i brush it it falls out. My hair is about to my shoulders. What can i do to get it a little less damaged? and how can i get all the dye build up off of my hair? any suggestions. please help. Oh and this was over the course of about 3 months.



What can i do for my hair? I over dyed and now its really damaged.?

Shampoo with this:



http://pantene.com/jsp/product/index.jsp...



Condition with this:



http://pantene.com/jsp/product/index.jsp...



This:



http://aussie.com/us/collections/moist/t...



And This:



http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



Don't worry about your hair use this and it'll be fine! And have fun!



What can i do for my hair? I over dyed and now its really damaged.?

shave it.



What can i do for my hair? I over dyed and now its really damaged.?

oh no hun.



What can i do for my hair? I over dyed and now its really damaged.?

1. Buy some Shampoo for damaged hair



2. Get a Strip-out-the-color kit- wich will take all of the dye out of your hair



Toodles!



What can i do for my hair? I over dyed and now its really damaged.?

same thing happened to me...



sorry to say it, but you're gonna have to eventually cut it all off.



if the meantime, you can make your hair APPEAR a bit better by using biolage conditioner.



i don't know how to get the dye build up off ur hair...except liquid dishwashing soup(like Dawny)

No comments:

Post a Comment