Saturday, August 1, 2009

Straightning brush?

when i whent to boots today i saw this babyliss straightning brush.when you blow dry your hair its ment to help straighten it and help stop your hair going frizzy.



do straightning brushs make a difffrent when blow drying your hair straight.would it make my hair like very straight useing the straighting brush and a straightner after.



Straightning brush?

I blow dry my hair straight every morning, If I didn't I would look like a poodle. The trick is to not use a brush or anything till your hair is ALMOST dry...then take a regular brush (I like the plastic ones with vents) and work on each section at a time, once you get used to it you should only take about 15 minutes to dry your hair (my hair is 1/2 way down my back) Flat irons help when the humidity is high, but shouldn't be used all the time, they will damage your hair.



Also think about the hair products you are using, I use two different products on my hair. I use Bio-Silk while my hair is still wet then when it gets almost dry I put in Sun Silk's Straighting Cream.



I hope this helps.



Straightning brush?

Umm well I think I've had one of those before and it helped but it took me FOREVER to dry my hair and straighten it. My mom had to help and it still came out frizzy. If you want your hair straight I would recommend a straightener. It takes out frizz and it makes hair STRAIGHT. I use remington wet 2 straight and it works wonderfully.



I had compliments on ihow straight my hair was the first time I used it.



Straightning brush?

All you need is a pair of beutiful GHD's and you will be sorted! These straightening brushes are only gimmicks!



Straightning brush?

Yes they work the key to it is to let the heat get on the medal part of the brush as you pull it through your hair. You may want to make sure you use product to protect your hair as the heat can damage it in time.



Straightning brush?

YES! It will work good, the blow dryer heats it up and it works just like a straightner although a hot straightener always works too. Yes, if u want ur hair REALLY straight then use both of them



Straightning brush?

they dont work its just another one of those schemes to get money out of you and fool you into thinking that these things actually work!



Straightning brush?

Do you think any hairdresser worth their salt would ever use something like this? Nope... your hair is as important as any outfit so you should do the best thing. Simply blow dry and then straighten using normal hair straighteners and a comb.



Those styling brush things just frizz up your hair and take years to dry it



Straightning brush?

Curls are sexy. Enough with the straightening crap. Flat hair is for Asian girls.



Straightning brush?

I Straighten my hair with my blow dryer and a brush and of course Garnier fructis straightening balm. Those brushes don't work i had one it just made my hair frizzier.



Straightning brush?

No, I bought one and I still need to use straightners after so I flogged it on eBay.



Remington Wet 2 Dry are good, but I am thinking about getting GHDs, I tried some out at my sisters and they were better. I found these for 鎷?5 which is about the cheapest I've found. (Not the wide plate ones tho - which you might need if you have longer hair):



http://www.powderpuff.net/



Straightning brush?

Try the babyliss b-liss hair dryer that will straighten your hair as you blow dry. You can buy it from Argos for bout 鎷?0.



Straightning brush?

As you brush, place the nozzle of the dryer near the brush and move both down at same time, add a serum to protect hair from frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment