Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

ok. so basically, I want to dye my hair at home



my hair stylist gave me PROFESSIONAL color.



actually he gave me 2.



he told me to just by something at sally beauty supply.



I know HOW to do it, i just don't know how to get started.



I also don't know how long to leave the dye in.



I can't find anything online and the box says diddly squat.



I have all the tools



the measuring cup, brush and bowl.



but I just need HELP!



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

im guessing if you went to sallys you got the powder that you mix with the dye? if you did, then you just mix the right amount of that together, you probubly need two if the stylist gave you two dyes.



get it all lathered through your hair really good and let it in anywhere from 25-35 minutes.



goodluck.



=]



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

you are not a professional so you will not have a professional color. all you can do is follow the directions on the box carefully and hope for the best. good luck.



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

Each brand is slightly different. The instructions for each brand can be found "inside" the box, not on the outside. Just read and follow the instructions carefully.



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

well ask u're hairdresser who gave u did dye,n ask him about it...hope ma answer helps



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

Go to a hairstylist.



Dyeing hair is too much trouble.



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

first off dying hair works better on dirty hair [meaning you haven`t washed it in a day or two]. i'm sure you know how to mix the color. when you put it in your hair make sure you part your hair in sections to ensure you don't miss any spots. start at your root and work your way to the ends. and you really only leave it on for like 30 minutes. hoped this helped.



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

heyy



ok so i have dyed my hair alot of times haha.



and i like dying it dark brown or like redish brown.



and i usually just mix everything together and make sure its really mixed up good.



then get a clip or something and sperate your hair into 4-6 sections. and then put the gloves on and take the brush apply the dye to one section and make sure you completely cover it. so on so on. then once your done with everything you should probably only leave it on for 15 minutes unless you want it just a little darker then do 20 minutes.. ok so then rinse it out really good!!! and if you have it just use a color protecting conditioner not any shampoo yet!!



ok i hope you got your answer lol.



byebyebye!!!!!!!



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

ok i dye my hair at home all the time! all you really need is the color the devoloper amd the bottle to mix it in and gloves start at your roots from side to side and from front to back then put the color on the rest of your hair if you have blonde hair and you are going dark leave it on for about 35 mon if you are dark going to a diff dark color 25 mins should do it. now if your going from dark to a lighter color get it down professionally trust me even though they do have products for highlights that do work very well. But don't do it if your not experienced!! if you have anymore questions email me!



How do i dye my hair at home [in depth]?

check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment