Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

Ok so...living in Colorado it's very dry and humid...I have curly hair and right now it's in the worse state I've ever seen it..it's dry, breaking, and I can leave conditioner in it for an hour and it still takes 30 minutes to brush it..so does anybody have tips or anything I can do to make it better??? I've tried hot oil..and it's honestly way beyond that point!! HELP!



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

Same problem!! But ya know every hair style is practically in style right know. Try to make use of your curly hair not try to change it, that's the way God made you and you should be thankful you HAVE hair



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

Try ironing your hair.



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

i have curly hair,but i live in the midwest so the weather is a little different.you should try using john frieda fizz ease products.and maybe you could shampoo, condition,deep conditon, and then use a leave in conditioner.if your hair is anything similar to mine, you do not want to brush it when it's dry because that will take the curl out. if none of this works, i would go to a professional stylist and ask for their opinion.



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

use a shine spray and straiten your hair



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

i have the same problem...... i can't find anything that works really good.



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

a really good conditioner does help. but see if any solutions help and some tips here



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

oh man, i am so glad my hair is short



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

I have curly hair, and how I prevent this is to use shampoo only once a week, use a lot of conditioner every day, and brush my hair while conditioner is in it. Also, something like Frizz Ease serum by John Frieda will help a lot. Hope I helped!



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

Straighten it---wait tha's tough for your condition...see a hair stylist and get advice. Maybe get it cut a little. Don't wash it too much cause that can dry it out iff you wash out all the GOOD oils. And u need as many as possible in ur condition. if i have trouble brushing it, i dip my head in y sink and use conditioner as if it was in a shower. i rinse it out, then i comb it...it HELPS!!!! But please c a hair stylist.



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

you can get it straitend at the beauty salon 4 like $30



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

Frederic Fekkai Moisturizing Conditioner, With Shea Butter



Moisturizing Conditioner with Shea Butter is a rich, creamy conditioner ideal for ultra-dry, thick or unruly hair. Detangles, smoothes and hydrates the hair with shea butter and sweet almond protein.



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

You should definately get a trim. Then, try the hot oil treatment. Ask your hairstylest what he/she recommends. I have curly hair also, and it tends to dry out because of how much I flat iron it. I don't understand what dry and humid weather have to do with eachother. They mean the opposite of eachother. Do you mean that it alternates? Dry weather does some serious damage of hair. Humidity isn't as bad. I mean, besides the fact that you can't wear your hair straight in it.



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

my hair is really thick and I'm in the northeast (major humidity) don't get a perm you'll sweat it out how ever you should use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to help your dry problem comb the conditioner threw your hair before rinsing it out to to moisturize every strand



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

Get Curls Rock by bed head! it is amazing! stick it in your hair after you take your shower! the results are amazing!



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

My hair is naturally curly, too. (Sometimes I flat iron it, sometimes I let it be free.) It used to break ALOT, I so feel your pain. It is dry in Texas, too. Well, sometimes. Our weather has mood swings.



I have to tell that it might take a week before you see any major results, but these are tried and true results!



1. Eat protein! Hair is made out of it as well as silica. Brazil nuts have alot of both of these (good for nails, too!). Peanut butter is a booster for hair, too. I do not know if you like fish or not, but it is LOADED with great hair repair compounds. I would reccommend trout, sardines, salmon, oysters, crab, shrimp, and most other seafoods. It is better to eat the baked because the nutrients decompose (bake out) after frying.



2. If there is a health store close by, please check it out and ask about silica supplements. Bodies absorb nutrients better from food, but it sounds like you could use a potent source right now.



3. Eat leafy greens, too! The less cooked the better. Natural spinache is so much better than the mushy stuff in cans. Try making salads out of it instead of lettuce. Spinache has more "POW" nutritional wise than lettuce.



4. Ask hair stylist if they have anything to help. Anything that is good for split ends should work all over the hair as well.



I wish you the best! Almost no hair product works good on my hair, except for Garnier Frutics Style, strong formula (one in a tiny round spray bottle and the other in a cylinder) but I used to use these as a cover-up until I realized what's really wrong with it,.. not enough protein and silica. Our kind of hair is hard to work with, but with the right stuff and food, you will be so happy! Keep eating like this (but don't overdose) and your hair will definatley get better. If you are allergic to any of these, E-mail me and I'll do so research for you.



PS- Cool! I have a long lost twin here @ YAHOO! Hey, Again!



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

Go to your hairstylist and tell he/she to thin it out a little. Ask he/she if they think it would be a good idea to get a perm to relax some of your curl. By perm, I mean a perm with larger rollers to help soften your natural curls. I think this will work. Good Luck



Help!!! Curly hair issues!?

Ok I have very curly hair so trust me.



what you do is buy a detangling spray and detangle. Then add conditioner to every section of your hair and sleep with it on. In the morning shampoo with a very moisturizing shampoo the condition with a lot of conditioner, while in the shower detangle again. Then add leave in conditioner to your hair and a combination of gel and mousse. If this doesn't work buy Emergencie by Nexxus its amazing. Last but not least the best shampoo and conditioner for curly hair is suave in coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment